Friday, August 8, 2014

Just Peachy

We've been on a homemade ice cream kick recently.  Have I mentioned how much I love the Vitamix?  It does everything - literally from hot soups to ice creams.  G LOVES peaches and they are coming into season in our area so we gave peach ice cream a try.  I used this recipe as a guide, but subbed in almond milk for the dairy and pure maple syrup as the sweetener.

I don't even like peaches and found this to be a yummy, refreshing treat.  The frozen peaches make the consistency pretty creamy, but I'm sure using cream or half and half would up the cream factor significantly.

G and L give this recipe an enthusiastic recommendation!


G topped his with blueberries and granola.


I have never met anyone who loves food as much as this girl.


No, we didn't eat it for breakfast.  They had gotten pretty messy during a Lego/bathtub project they concocted so changed into PJ's early in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment