Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Funfetti Chex Mix

Lily and I were on the lookout for a morning snack (okay, maybe I was looking for a morning snack and she was my willing helper). I'd seen a Funfetti snack mix online and decided it was worth a shot.

I don't keep almond bark on hand (does anybody!?), but I did have a bag of white chocolate chips. Other than that, the recipe called for any kind of cake mix (I used yellow), tsp of shortening (which you can omit if you like), powdered sugar and Chex cereal (I used corn). I added some rainbow sprinkles to the mix b/c I live with a 5 and 2 year old and they're into that kind of thing.


I don't even like white chocolate and this stuff is delicious!

Finger-lickin' good some might say!

The best part of this recipe - aside from the taste - is that the mess was able to be contained in my kitchen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment