Sunday, April 20, 2014

Have I mentioned how much I utilize this site?  I haven't sprung for the 'royale' membership yet, but am often tempted to.  We are in the process of repainting our upstairs hallway (by we, I mean my husband and by in the process of I mean I've asked him to do it for the first time).  I thought it would be cute to have a wall hanging outside each of the kiddos rooms.  I had the kids list some words they would use to describe their sibling and we added some of our own adjectives.  So many ways to print and frame these creations but my current go-to is to upload them to an online photo site (Costco, Wal-mart, Shutterfly) and print them as mounted wall hangings.  They tend to be cheaper than canvas and lay flush against the wall.  Fun to create!





1 comment:

  1. You are so creative! Wonder where that hides in your DNA! I'll have to check out PicMonkey!

    ReplyDelete