Saturday, September 28, 2013

Picture Fail

Do you ever find that there is one person in the family who is the go-to picture taker?  The one who always tries to remember catching a shot or two of any given event.  This isn't a huge deal except, inevitably that person is rarely in any pictures of said event.  Every now and then Tim humors me and tries to take some shots of me with the kiddos (since I am the go-to picture taker for our family).

In my mind - right before the picture taking actually begins - the photos shot at these times are going to be incredible, frame-worthy, post-worthy, etc.  You know the ones!  And of course, out of 30 shots (or more) maybe two (or less) are adorable enough to want to share publicly. 

See:


1 out of 2 with eyes on the camera


Mommy fail with closed eyes


No clue with Miss L is doing, and it looks like I'm about to eat her hair bow


Maybe let's try an action shot...


Maybe not!

Beauty is - even though the photos aren't picture-perfect, they are perfect pictures to me.  They are me with my precious kiddos and I will be happy to have them for years to come.  If you are the go-to picture person in your family, be sure to step out from behind the lens a few times so you will have those visual memories as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment