Sunday, February 12, 2012

I'm watching Gabe and Lily play together. They've constructed a garage out of couch pillows. They're parking all of the cars in the garage. They're being 'the grown-ups' doing the 'shopping things.' They are working together, enjoying each other's company. They are using their imaginations. They are using their creativity. It's completely cheesy to say, but it's beautiful to watch.

They are growing up into these little people and it blows my mind. Time flies so quickly. I'm excited by that, and yet I want to freeze each moment. Craziness.

I'm in awe more and more each day that God chose me to be their mom. What an awesome - AWESOME - gift.

Gonna go soak up these moments a little longer... Before you know it, they'll pass! After all, they're 2 and 5, someone is going to whine at some point :-)!



No comments:

Post a Comment